Buying your first home can be a daunting process, Advice comes from everyone from your parents to friends of course with all good intentions but the people you really should be listening to are your Realtor, Your Mortgage person and your Attorney. Below is a list of questions and things we need to do in order to start your home buying process.
1) Do you have know how much of a home you can afford?
2) Do you have money for a down payment of that home?
3) Have you me pre-approved for a a mortgage? (If not I can help you with this)
4) Do you have a time frame of when you want to purchase
5) Do you know where you want to purchase?
6) Are you currently working?
7) Do you have good credit (usually 600-800 FICO score)
These are some of the basic items you need to answer in order for us to set up your home buying search, all these items are very important to the home buying process.